Already more than 1500 candidates came with the J-1visa

The J-1 visa that can last up to 18 months. You can only have it if you are studying or have studied outside the US.

It has many categories, but we work only with 2 of them :

- Intern : this category of the J-1 visa  will allow you to intergate a company for 12 months and gain experience within your field of study. It is renewable many times if you are still studying. You can renew it up until one year after graduation.

- Trainee : this category is for young professionals, with more than one year experience after graduation. This one lasts up to 18 months but is non renewable.

It will allow you to gain experience in a company within the field of your studies and to cumulate experience.

For more information:

Pas de soucis : La compangie signera votre convention, si vous en avez besoin d'une !