A short internship is a unique opportunity to improve your level of English, open your eyes to the world and meet new people. Specialized in international relations between France and the United States since 2002, we can guarantee an immersive journey in the heart of the American professional and cultural environment.
Our combined language learning and internship enables you to apply the skills you have acquired to a professional field. It gives you the best opportunity to practice your English, and develop your professional vocabulary. You will progress much faster than in a conventional language school.
Your professional experience acquired during the internship will be an ideal springboard to develop your contacts and acquire a first professional experience abroad.
We offer you
- A customized follow up from your departure until your return
- A corporate immersion
- An intensive linguistic progression
- A preparation for official language certificates (TOEFL..)
- Innovative and interactive learning methods
- Competent and involved teachers, all graduated, certified or with a PHD
- Reduced studying groups to facilitate personalized and effective learning (maximum 5 participants)
- Best price: Your host company will cover part of your school costs
The Short Internship Program
Unpaid internship at a company
Supervision and training by your tutor. Observation, immersion in the company and different projects in English. Taking part in company daily life : meals, events, incentive activities ...
20h/week of Business English Courses ( one to 2 months)
Classes, preparation for exams (TOEFL and others), workshops, specific courses adapted to your industry (marketing, trade, finance law, economics), accent work, organized excursions in the city and surroundings ...
1500-2700€ (2 to 4 month)
Your questions, our Answers
English classes + Company search+ Visa included
200 Euros : Registration fees (non refundable). Includes: resume review + DIY internship guide with useful tips for your internship search